Aug 27, 2008

JUST BE YOU


I absolutely hate the lazy me just as much as I hate the moody me on my migraine days... its 3am in the morning, drowsiness seems to be ignoring me and I fail to understand why??!!

Why is it that people pretend to be something/someone they're not when all the while the real them is silently screaming inside them for release?? Why is it so important to these people to be something a little more than themselves just to impress someone? Somewhere along the way the real YOU will always shine through because seriously, how long can one keep up one's "fake reality"?

Don't lose your identity just because you want to fit in. I strongly believe we can make a powerful statement just by being ourselves in all our weirdness, quirkiness, randomness and all our flaws because the truth of the matter is no one is perfect. If someone won't accept you with the flaws you have, well... i guess they're just not worth it!! let us all embrace the imperfectly perfect beings we all were intended to be!

JUST BE YOU... THAT'S ALL IT TAKES. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š